The European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
- Is a scientific society, established in 1993 in Vienna
- Provides a forum for European physicians and psychologists working in psychodermatology, psychosomatic dermatology, and dermatopsychiatry.
- to foster exchange of information and ideas
- to encourage contacts among professionals in the field
- to improve the quality of scientific research in the area
- to recruit new members providing important expertise
The ultimate aim of the society is to foster improvement of patient care by putting into practice insights gained through research in psychodermatology.
The European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry does not condone any violent resolution of potential conflict
We are a comprehensively European organisation, but welcome all members globally. We are truly saddened by t...
Post-Graduate Education Program 2022
This year we will continue with the online courses. Click here for more info.